Why join the Labrador West Chamber of Commerce?
By becoming a member of the LWCC, you will be able to avail of many business opportunities and benefits that we have to offer, namely:
- Seminars and Workshops – Professional Development opportunities for you and your organization
- Membership Meetings – The Guest Speakers we choose to address our Membership include leaders in the private sector and mining industry, high-profile government officials, as well as community leaders.
- Lunch and Learns – Sessions that provide members with the opportunity to learn, understand and enhance their knowledge about business specific topics and important issues that directly affect the community at large. Any member has the opportunity to be a presenter at such luncheons.
- Advertising, Promotion and Referrals – The Chamber exists to support and promote its membership. We receive numerous opportunities to recommend our members’ products and/or services. We do so confidently and exclusively.
- Networking and Marketing Opportunities – The Chamber provides an environment that encourages interaction among business individuals, offering great opportunities to enhance existing business connections and make future ones.
- Business Support/Consulting Services – Located in the chamber office is the Business Services Network. Whether starting, expanding or operating a business, this centre can provide you with the business and economic information you need. Our library of business-oriented texts and online access to pertinent information are available to all members.
- Group Insurance Plan – Currently being revamped in order to offer a plan that is among the best in our province.
- Representation – As the official “voice” for the business community, the Chamber acts as your representative, addressing your concerns to the media, community and government. As a member, you have voting privileges for any regular, special or general membership meeting.
- Website – Serves as a medium in which existing and potential members can learn about the Chamber, its initiatives and goals. In addition, local businesses and members are recognized for their support and efforts.